April 17, 2013

Wishlist Wednesday #17


Welcome to my seventeenth Wishlist Wednesday post for this great blog hop hosted by Dani at Pen to Paper. This week I've chosen The Program by Suzanne Young


In Sloane’s world, true feelings are forbidden, teen suicide is an epidemic, and the only solution is The Program.
Sloane knows better than to cry in front of anyone. With suicide now an international epidemic, one outburst could land her in The Program, the only proven course of treatment. Sloane’s parents have already lost one child; Sloane knows they’ll do anything to keep her alive. She also knows that everyone who’s been through The Program returns as a blank slate. Because their depression is gone—but so are their memories.

Under constant surveillance at home and at school, Sloane puts on a brave face and keeps her feelings buried as deep as she can. The only person Sloane can be herself with is James. He’s promised to keep them both safe and out of treatment, and Sloane knows their love is strong enough to withstand anything. But despite the promises they made to each other, it’s getting harder to hide the truth. They are both growing weaker. Depression is setting in. And The Program is coming for them.

I saw this a few weeks ago on another WW and it just had to make it's way onto mine. It's not my usual genre of reading but for some reason this one really catches my interest. It still hasn't been released but I'm pretty sure that it'll be making it's way onto my kindle on 30th April!

Want to join in??
  • Follow Pen to Paper as the host
  • Pick a book from your wishlist that you are dying to get your hands on and read
  • Wrote a post telling your readers about the book and why it's on your wishlist
  • Add your blog to the linky at the bottom of her post
  • Put a link back to Pen to Paper somewhere on your post with a note about the host
  • Visit the other blogs, follow and enjoy :)
What's on your wishlist this week? Leave me a link to your post, I'll be sure to pop by and check it out!

6 comments:

  1. I definitely want to get my hands on the Program! :) I hear its pretty good! THanks for stopping by .

    Janina

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read about this book on another blog sometime ago. It does seem like a good read. I hope you get it :) Thanks for stopping by my blog and I'm a new follower to yours :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pick, this was one of my old picks! Cannot wit to get it cause it sounds awesome! :D

    Hope you get it soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This has been on my tbr for some time. I really wanna get my hands on this too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've had this on my wishlist since I first saw it too - great pick! Thanks for stopping by my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've seen this one around a lot! I hope you get to enjoy this one soon!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment :)